Ease into Summer with a chance to win a $1,000 gift card, robotic vacuum or headphones when you purchase Coke products using your Rewards phone number. For every $20 you spend on Coke products in a single transaction using your Rewards phone number from August 16th-September 6th, 2022 to be entered.
Swire Coca-Cola Presents
AFS Summer of Ease Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
A PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF ARIZONA, COLORADO, IDAHO, MONTANA, OREGON, UTAH, AND WYOMING WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC ELIGIBILITY LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The AFS Summer of Ease Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on August 16th, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on September 6, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM MT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer will serve as the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the states of Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming who at time of entry are 18 years of age or older (the “Entrant”). Employees and non-employee workers of Swire Coca-Cola, USA (the “Sponsor”), Associated Food Stores, and Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective agents, representatives, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes, (collectively, the “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households (whether related or not, of the above) and those winners who have won a prize over $600 in any Sponsor-related Promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the start of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each Entrant by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions. Void outside the geographic eligibility listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) **HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:**There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes as further detailed below:
Via Participating Associated Food Store Rewards Card (with product purchase):
During the Promotion Period, each Entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the Sweepstakes with the scanning of their rewards card (or providing the mobile number attached to the rewards card account) when purchasing at least $20 of any Coca-Cola products in a single transaction (excluding deposit and sales tax). There is no charge to become a rewards member. For more details, visit a participating Associated Food Store.
Via Mail (without product purchase):
To enter without making a purchase, handprint in English in black ink on a 3”x 5” piece of paper your complete name, mailing address, mobile phone number, email address, and date of birth and then mail in a properly stamped envelope to “Coca-Cola/AFS Summer Sweepstakes, Swire Coca-Cola Marketing Department, 12634 S 265 W, Draper, Utah 84020” (the “Mail-in Entry”). To be entered into the Sweepstakes drawing as further detailed below in Rule #4, the Mail-in Entry must be postmarked by 9/6/2022 and received by 9/12/2022. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, postage due, late, or inaccurate are void. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Any Entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
Regardless of method of Entry, there is a limit of five (5) Entries per person per day. Entries in excess of this limit are void. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants irrevocably grant to Sponsor, its affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse your name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation of Entrant. Unless prohibited by law, Entrants waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude Sponsor from using or disclosing all or any part of your Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, Entrants further release Sponsor from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be held on or about September 13, 2022 from among all eligible Entries received in the Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
5) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Eight (8) Prizes will be offered in the Sweepstakes. Each confirmed winner will receive: (i) one (1) iRobotRoomba i3+ robot vacuum; (ii) one (1) Apple AirPod Max Headphones; and (iii) a $1,000 Gift Card (as solely determined by the Sponsor). ARV: $2,048 each. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes: $16,384.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the issuer. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by winner. Prize consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All details of prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may vary to what has been advertised, pictured, etc. Prize will be fulfilled by the Sponsor, or its designee, 3 to 5 weeks after verification and confirmation of eligibility.
7) POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: The Potential winners will be contacted by the Sponsor, or its designee, via email and will be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release and  IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service. If a Potential winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Sponsor; or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such Potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate Potential winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8) OTHER INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including email or text, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and prize winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at www.swirecc.com/afs-summer throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person's computer/mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority, an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. This Sweepstakes may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed a potential winner for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or accessing the online entry form; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (c) the delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded (including any travel/activity related thereto), including but not limited to claims of personal injury, death and/or property damage; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13) GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted/used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted the winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Potential winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Salt Lake City Utah or the appropriate Utah State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.
15) WINNER**’**S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after September 30, 2022, or after the prize has been awarded, send an email with subject line: "AFS Summer Sweepstakes” to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by October 30, 2022.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Swire Coca-Cola, USA, 12634 S 265 W, Draper, Utah 84020. TheAdministrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Associated Food Stores, iRobot Corporation, and Apple Inc. are not participants or sponsors of this Sweepstakes.
Copyright 2022 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.
Swire Coca-Cola Presents
AFS Summer of Ease Sweepstakes
|ITEM||DESCRIPTION||LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PROMOTION TERMS|
|POS, Other In-Store Advertising –Disclaimer||Printed collateral supporting the promotion||COPY IN THE FOOTER SHOULD BE IN A LEGIBLE FONT. NO PURCHASE/STORE VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF ARIZONA, COLORADO, IDAHO, MONTANA, OREGON, UTAH, & WYOMING ONLY WHO ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Begins at 12:00 AM MT on 7/27/2022 and ends at 11:59 PM MT on 9/6/2022. For complete entry instructions, eligibility, free method of entry, and prize details: www.swirecc.com/afs-summer. Sponsor: Swire Coca-Cola, USA, 12634 S 265 W, Draper, Utah 84020.|
|POS, Other In-Store Advertising – Minimal Disclaimer||Printed collateral supporting the promotion||COPY IN THE FOOTER SHOULD BE IN A LEGIBLE FONT. NO PURCHASE/STORE VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF AZ, CO, ID, MT, OR, UT, & WY ONLY WHO ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Ends at 11:59 PM MT on 9/6/2022. For complete entry instructions, eligibility, free method of entry, and prize details: www.swirecc.com/afs-summer. Sponsor: Swire Coca-Cola, USA, 12634 S 265 W, Draper, Utah 84020.|
|ITEM||DESCRIPTION||LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PROMOTION TERMS|
|End of post||No Purchase Necessary to Enter. 18+, AZ/CO/ID/MT/OR/UT/WY only. Sweepstakes ends 9/6/22. For complete entry details and Official Rules visit www.swirecc.com/afs-summer.|
|End of post||No Purch. Nec. 18+, AZ/CO/ID/MT/OR/UT/WY only. Ends 9/6/22. Ruleswww.swirecc.com/afs-summer.|
|End of post||No Purchase Necessary to Enter. 18+, AZ/CO/ID/MT/OR/UT/WY only. Ends 9/6/22. For complete entry details and Official Rules visit www.swirecc.com/afs-summer.|
|Banner Adds||Online Add Units||No Purchase Necessary. Ends 9/6/22. Official Rules (hyperlink to www.swirecc.com/afs-summer)|